On 7 Jun 2010, at 02:16, Chris Idou wrote:

> Is it? Can't a window become visible without becoming key?

Indeed.  NSWindowDidBecomeKeyNotification won't do it for you.

You might be able to use NSWindowDidUpdateNotification for this, since you'll
get one of these before the window is displayed on screen.  If you test
-isVisible when you receive this notification, I think you'll get what you need.

Not that I've tried this, mind.  It's just a thought.

Kind regards,

Alastair.

--
http://alastairs-place.net