> Am 04.06.2010 um 07:11 schrieb Chris Idou:
>
>> How does one get notification that a window has become visible? I
>> can see notifications for most every type of window event except
>> this most obvious one.

Why do you need such a notification?  Windows don't "spontaneously" become
visible unbeknownst to your code.  Why do you need a "passive" notification of
the occurrence.  Your code is actively causing the window to become visible, so
you should consequently know when it does.

In other words, if you need to do something when a window becomes visible, do
it immediately following whatever it is that you do to make it visible, such as

Regards,
Ken