First off, let me start by explaining that I am working my way through the
examples in "Head First iPhone Development."

This book was written before iOS 4.0 and one of the examples uses a
UIScrollView.  Now, according to the book, after embedding the objects you will
be editing in a Scroll View, and adding the supporting code, the example should
still not work...because the keyboard changes the visible area when you try to
edit a field.

You are then taken through the process of adding code to access the
notification center and such.

But, it does work...quite well.  I click on a field, the keyboard appears, and
I can scroll the fields quite nicely.

Is there a change in iOS 4.0 that changes how this works?

Thanks,