OK, makes sense. But is what I've done so wrong or is it just that there are better ways?

On Jun 29, 2010 2:11pm, Dave DeLong <davedel...@me.com> wrote:
If you're spawning dozens of connections, you may want to consider giving each one a separate delegate object and encapsulating that connection's specific logic in that delegate. The url connection delegate might then have a weak pointer back to the original controller to notify when the connection is finished, at which point the controller could extract any data it needs from the connection delegate.

Dave