Hello,

Sorry, it*s on an iPad, I forgot to mention. That's why I mentioned the
documents directory, on a Mac I wouldn't want to save anything there
automatically, thats right.
But to treat the bundle as non-writable is probably a good idea anyway. The
problem is that I have thousands of files so I can't cache them all. Also there
might be files with the same name and I have to use the newer one. So for every
file access I have to look into both folders. Well, whatever, it's probably a
bit tedious, but should be managable...

Thanks and regards,
Sebastian Mecklenburg