Hi,

how can I accept a dragged message from Mail.app into a NSTableView and how can
I read the message's content?
I receive the message URL in form of message:<Message-ID> when I use
NSURLPboardType as in the following example.

- (void)awakeFromNib
{
        [tableView registerForDraggedTypes:[NSArray arrayWithObjects:
NSURLPboardType, nil]];
}

- (BOOL)tableView:(NSTableView*)inTableView
       acceptDrop:(id <NSDraggingInfo>)inInfo
              row:(int)inRow
    dropOperation:(NSTableViewDropOperation)inOperation
{
        NSPasteboard *thePastboard = [inInfo draggingPasteboard];

        NSString *type = [thePastboard availableTypeFromArray:[NSArray
arrayWithObjects: NSURLPboardType, nil]];

        if ([type isEqualToString:NSURLPboardType]) {
                NSURL *url = [NSURL URLFromPasteboard: thePastboard];
                NSLog(@"URL: '%@'", url);
        }
        return YES;
}

However,  I  don't have an idea what to do next? Scripting Bridge?
Or is there another way how to accept and read email content?

Thanks,