Le 25 juil. 2010 à 05:20, Scott Anguish a écrit :

>> It seems that as long as the outter SV is moving (or decelerating, anyway),
>> the inners SV won't have a chance to get the swipe events.
>
> I’d think this is the reasonable behavior.. You want to be able to zoom
> before the containing scroll view finishes scrolling?

No, zooming can wait for the move to be finished — but I'd like a swipe to
start scrolling the inner ScrollView even if the outer ScrollView is still
decelerating.

>> Additional questions: How does the magic of nested UIScrollView actually
>> works ? And would overriding 'hitTest:' on one of the ScrollViews be a good
>> idea ?
>
> One thing to remember.
>
> The behavior of scroll views that are within scroll views and that scroll in
> the same direction (which is your situation) has a behavior that is subject
> to change in the future. So fiddling with it could lead to breakage in the
> future.

Oh, right. (I remember now reading something about this in the docs). That's
actually why I wanted to ask about hitTest: I don't want to override too much
of the UIScrollView internal logic, which seems already complicated enough :)

> Can you add an image of what you expect to achieve to your zip?

Sure. At the end, all I care is achieving a behavior somehow like this :
http://winosx.com/hosted_files/Slide-diagram.pdf

As you can see, the reason I nested UIScrollViews to form groups in the first
place is that I want :
* The UIScrollView Paging behavior (snapping at bounds)
* Individual pages centered on the screen
* Pages in the same group be right next of each other
* A margin (corresponding to the gap created by framing the page in the view)
between each group

This, as far as I understand, disable the possibility to stick all pages in a
single UIScrollView *and still have a Paging behavior* — because from 1 to 2,
the page distance would be [pageWidth], but then from page 2 to 3 it would be
[pageWidth + margin].

Or is there a possibility to dynamically adjust the bounds of a single
UIScrollView to Paginate to different distances ? (In this case, I could manage
the "zooming both pages together" by playing with [viewForZooming]. Zooming is
not the big issue there — but Paging