Hello Kyle,

you are right, I did not call -endEditingFor: because in the example given in
the reference this method is only called when -makeFirstResponder: returns NO.
But in my case -makeFirstResponder:view returns YES, so the view (custom
content view or text field object) should have the field editor.

Now I catched up the call to -endEditingFor:anId whereat for "anId" I tried the
latest selected cell of the matrix or the matrix itself. Both had no effect,
unfortunately. The key focus (blue selected content of the cell with focus ring
around) remained in the cell of the matrix when hitting Return. In the
bugreport I attached the project folder as demo.

Cheers and thanks a lot,
Jochen Moeller