On 2010 Aug 09, at 17:14, Chris Tracewell wrote:

> In larger NIB files this can be hard to find and remove. Is there anyway to
> search IB for bindings other than selecting individual elements and looking
> at the bindings inspector?

Not in Interface Builder 3.3.2.

The only workaround, when you just can't find something, is to search the .xib
file using a text editor such as BBEdit.  Usually, a binding's name is used 3
times in an "IBConnectionRecord" element.  In that same element, look for the
"source" and "destination" values – they'll be 9-10 digit decimal numbers.
Then search the file again for those numbers, and then in these "source" and
"destination" elements you'll usually get enough clues to "Aha!" the problem.

It's tedious and very annoying.  I'm hoping that maybe Apple has added a "Find"
in the next IB release.

Also, next time you have a question on Developer Tools, use
xcode-us...@lists.apple.com.  Contrary to the name, they do Interface Builder
over there too.