On occasion I refactor a controller or model by deleting a property. I do my
best to remove associated bindings in IB, but many times I miss something - a
textfield bound to a deleted property for example. This leads to...

this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key myProperty.

In larger NIB files this can be hard to find and remove. Is there anyway to
search IB for bindings other than selecting individual elements and looking at
the bindings inspector?

Thanks