Hello all, I come to you asking for humble guidance.

after reading the way to resize the TextFields in some other topic, I tried
myself, without success..

This is what I have.

A parent view which display the panel that contains the predicate editor, this
predicate editor controller  (NSWindowController) has an @property (assign)
pointing to the parent controller. In the parent controller I have a
NSPredicate ivar which at the moment before initializing the panel, I
initialize it with a Default Predicate.

In IB, I set via Bindings the value for the predicate editor to
_parentController.predicate.

So when I run and click the button that display the panel, the panel appears
and the predicate editor is there with the default predicate I set up. So far
so Good.

But I can' t rezise the NSTextField view of a Floating-Double number, in my
PanelController on the awakefromNib method I added this code:

        NSArray * rtemplates = [pe rowTemplates];
        for(NSPredicateEditorRowTemplate * peRT in rtemplates){
                if([peRT rightExpressionAttributeType] ==
NSDoubleAttributeType){
                        NSView * v = [[peRT templateViews] lastObject];
                        if([v isKindOfClass:[NSTextField class]]){
                                NSRect frame = [v frame];  // comment 1
                                frame.size.width = 200;
                                [v setFrame:frame];

I set a Breakpoint into  //comment 1, and I get the size of the field which is
25, then as you see I set it up to 200 and re-set the frame property.

But nothing happens I still see that field with the small size ....

What can I do?, what am I missing?... I have tried moving the code above to
different methods such as the initWithNibName:, just testing ... with no good
results either.

thanks

Gustavo