This is only resizing the textfield of the row *template*, not the row itself.
I've found that the easiest way to do what you're wanting is to subclass
NSPredicateEditorRowTemplate and override the templateViews method. In that
method you'll invoke super's implementation, then alter the frame of the last
view in the array (just like you posted), and then return the array.

Don't forget to change the row class in IB either!

Dave DeLong

Sent from my iPhone