Peter hello, first of all thanks for the reply.

So yes, I need to cross a to-many relationship. let me see if I got this
straight because my mind was heading in that same direction you commented, just
I didn't know what to use or what was the name of the artifact, in this case
the NSComparasionPredicateModifier.

So due the fact that I already have overwritten NSPredicateEditorRowTemplate to
enlarge the Floating-Decimal NSTextfield of the right expression, I would take
that approach first, overwriden the  predicateWithSubpredicates method and
doing the following:

- (NSPredicate *)predicateWithSubpredicates:(NSArray *)subpredicates{
        NSPredicate * predicate = [NSComparasionPredicate
predicateWithLeftExpression:(NSExpression *)lhs
rightExpression:(NSExpression*)rhs modifier: NSAllPredicateModifier

type:(NSPredicateOperatorType)type options:NSCaseInsensitivePredicateOption];
}

I don't know what lhs, rhs and type must be. should I pass [[self
leftExpresions] objectAtIndex:0] and also for the rightExpresion? or does it
comes from the subpredicates parameter?.

sorry I got little confused there... :(

Thx

Gustavo