Hello all once again.

I have been searching but I hadn't  found something useful, so please before if
you know a place I can look at let me know.

I have these 3 Entities

ExpenditureGroup:
        name
        icon.
-----------------------
toExpenditures. ->>

Expenditure
        creationDate
        location
        total
--------------------
toExpenditureGroup ->
toExpenditureDetails ->>

ExpenditureDetail
        detailDescrb
        subTotal
----------------------
toExpenditure ->

also I have an arrayController that fetches all the ExpenditureGroup Entities
called _expenditureGorupArrayController.

in my predicate editor I added the NSPredicateEditorRowTemplates with key paths
for  toExpenditures.location, toExpenditures.creationDate,
toExpenditures.total, toExpenditures.toExpenditrueDetails.detailDescrb and
finally toExpenditures.toExpenditureDetails.subTotal.

I dunno if those last 2 are ok.. my guess NO.

anyway, when I set the predicate, Im setting into the
_expenditureGroupArrayController setFilterPredicate, and pass the predicate I
just created, but nothing seems to work.

I was reading apple docs, and I see here I need to do some join, but there it
says its not possible, that I have to fetch first something and then using
operators get the other required objects.

I really dunno even if the key paths I set for the templates are ok or no,
because I thought that If im gonna apply the predicate to the arraycontroller
with entity is ExpenditureGroup, then I can simple use the relationships.

Any suggestion?

Thx

Gustavo