Kyle,

if your data source just acts as source, and not destination, there's now in
the writeRows-method to know where the rows will end up. Hense, it's not
possible to do move between tables in different application (where
acceptDrop:row:... will never be called for the drag data source).  Right?

Cheers
Johan