> On Mon, 2010/09/13, Andy Lee <ag...@mac.com> wrote:
> From: Andy Lee <ag...@mac.com>
> Subject: Re: web-based Cocoa dev docs inaccessible
> To: "Jeffrey Oleander" <jgo...@yahoo.com>
> Cc: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
> Date: Monday, 2010 September 13, 2:01
>> On 2010 Sep 12, at 6:32 PM, Jeffrey Oleander wrote:
>> Normally, I'd file an on-line criticism of the docs,
>> but I can't get there, and this is the closest means I have
>> to doing so.
>
> This list isn't an official channel for bug reports, so
> filing a Radar might actually be closer:
>
> http://bugreport.apple.com

Good point.  I usually don't think of problems with the dev docs
as "product bugs", but appears I have a couple more still open
from several years ago.  When I went there it displayed the
vile message:
"Your Browser does not support JavaScript, or it is disabled.
To run this application, you must enable JavaScript!!"

MSFT JavaScript is evil!!

"AppleConnect requires Safari 1.0 or better."

Yes, indeed; JavaScript == evil evil evil.  It keeps
(slllloooowwwwwly) reloading itself as I try to make
pop-up menu choices (I had that problem with a simple
math app implemented using php; we went with Python
and the guy I was working with became a Python fanatic).

But enabling or disabling JavaScript makes no difference
with the accessibilty of the docs.

But I managed to work through that and file:
8423662  Dev Docs on web are inaccessible

For now, I'll try to get by with the down-loaded docs, but
this is going to put a serious crimp in my efforts to stay
current with versions I don't have.