On my phone so I haven't ran any test code; first thoughts are below. I might
see other issues when sitting at a large screen.

-Conrad

On Oct 18, 2010, at 23:02, Chris Share <cpsmu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here's the coder that I'm using:

Are you sure you copied and pasted? I can't believe that inputTablereloadData
(without a space) would compile, let alone run.

> // Clear the input array.
> [inputArray removeAllObjects];

Assuming that inputArray is in fact an NSMutableArray (not just cast as such)
this should work.

>  // Get an array containing the full filenames of all
> // files and directories selected.
> NSArray* files = [openDlg filenames];
> // Loop through all the files and process them.
> for(i = 0; i < [files count]; i++) {

You should use fast enumeration if possible, e.g.:

for (NSString *fileName in files) {}

> NSString* fileName = [files objectAtIndex:i];

It strikes me that here is where you are explicitly calling [NSArray
objectAtIndex:], which I am pretty sure internally uses the corresponding core
foundation call that errors out on you. Are you sure you don't have a typo and
are referencing inputArray instead of files? (This is why my comment at the
beginning was important.)

> When I run this code I get the following error:
>
> *** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (0) beyond bounds (0)
>
> I assume that it's the [inputArray removeAllObjects] that's causing the
> problem
> (?) If I remove this line, the code works but the filenames keep getting
> added
> to the array which isn't what I want.

This is a lot of supposition. Do you have a backtrace you can inspect ("bt" in
gdb)?

--
Conrad Shultz