Le 27 oct. 10 à 02:09, Gregory Weston a écrit :

On Oct 26, 2010, at 16:29, Stephane Sudre wrote:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:14 AM, Gregory Weston <gwes...@mac.com> wrote:
Iceberg-Dev wrote:

When working with NSBitmapImageRep, calling -bitmapData is a signal
that you may be editing the data. It is not repackaged until the
bitmap is drawn, or somesuch. It's illegal to just stash a pointer
to the data and use it arbitrarily later - that won't necessarily
be the same data as now backs the image. This is described in the
10.6 AppKit release notes.

Calling -bitmapData works on Mac OS X 10.5, it does not work on Mac
OS X 10.6. On 10.6, it's slow and the data gets zeroed. Bug?

It would seem, but where is uncertain. I just threw something together to access every byte of a 3MPixel image sequentially. It consistently took just over 0.02s and did not result in data loss.

Well, on my MacBook Pro:

- it's slow
- it zeroes the data

and it crashes:

Without calling - bitmapData, it's reasonably fast and does not crash.

Can you post your sample code?

I could, but I'm not sure how much value it would have. All I've got is a degenerate case demonstrating that -bitmapData can work as expected. It'd be, I think, much more useful to see your actual misbehaving code and figure out what it's doing that's leading to it. (Which may or may not be your bug.)

Sure:

http://s.sudre.free.fr/Software/Source/SwirlSourceCode_SL.dmg