Hi there,

I'm beginning to figure out something but I'd like to have some (even terse)
comments.

I have created a custom subclass of NSCell that duplicates the behavior of a
NSColorWell: It draws a small colored rectangle inside of its frame, and
responds to a click by opening the shared color panel.

However, I would have liked to set my custom cell as the target of the shared
color panel action, in order to refresh its color as the user moves inside the
color panel. It failed. So the question is: is there a way to do this, or is it
mandatory to connect the action to the NSControl object responsible for the
cell (in my case, a table view).

Thanks a lot,
Vincent