area rather than anything related to the current field or the location where
characters are being entered.

Here's a bit of the traceback:
#0  -[MultiLineScrollView scrollRectToVisible:animated:] (self=0x4d2b810,
_cmd=0x6cddd5, rect={origin = {x = 0, y = 0}, size = {width = 1119, height =
740}}, animated=1 '\001')
#1  0x0035dd84 in -[UIFieldEditor scrollSelectionToVisible:] ()
#2  0x0035bc18 in -[UIFieldEditor webViewDidChange:] ()
#3  0x0001f6c1 in _nsnote_callback ()
#4  0x00d84f99 in __CFXNotificationPost_old ()
#5  0x00d0433a in _CFXNotificationPostNotification ()
#6  0x00015266 in -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:]
()
#7  0x00d1d67d in __invoking___ ()
#8  0x00d1d551 in -[NSInvocation invoke] ()
#9  0x0211982a in SendDelegateMessage ()
#10 0x01f6636f in WebEditorClient::respondToChangedContents ()
#11 0x02166fdc in WebCore::Editor::appliedEditing ()

I suppose I could set up a flag to ignore the call if I've already scrolled the
current text field or if the height suggests that it's *not* a text field, but
I'm interested in finding a way to handle this that isn't fighting with the
framework if at all possible.

(Also, strictly out of curiosity, what are WebCore, WebView, and
WebEditorClient things doing in a