Hi, I have a layer *hosting* view which has to use the geometryFlipped option
so that it behaves correctly, and need to add an NSTextView subview for editing
sometimes, and an ordinary custom view for editing at other times.

I am having trouble working out where to place the subview. It just seems to
end up in strange places.

I have noticed also that the subview is drawing with reversed flippedness. I am
wondering if there is some workaround for this by either putting another layer
or view in between my layer and the overlay view? I have tried some options but
so far without success.

I see that a previous question along very similar lines was asked by Kyle
Sluder, but there didn't appear to be any replies to his question.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

Gideon