I just did it again.  I create a new project, iOS View Application for iPad.
Do an immediate build and it works and runs fine (with blank view of course).
The, I add a class, which I called MyModel just for the heck of it.  It is
based on NSObject and it imports Cocoa.h as generated by the template.  Now,
when I build, it gets an error because Cocoa.h is not found.

There must be some problem with my template.  I am up to date on Xcode and the
SDKs and I think I refreshed the iOS SDKs just the other day.  So, either I
have something screwed up in my templates (which I have never mucked with) or
there is a bug in the template as it came from Apple.

phil
phys...@mac.com