Roland,

Yes, I just discovered that I was creating the object template from the Mac OS
X section even though I created the project from iOS.  Now, I have no idea how
that template section got referenced but it seems to be that the template
selection should be automatically switched to iOS if you create the project
from iOS.  I will have to watch that in the future.

phil