Princeton Satellite Systems is seeking a software engineer to help develop
innovative applications on Mac OS X and on IOS. You'll work on a small team
with experienced aerospace engineers to maintain and upgrade our existing
applications and develop new software based on cutting-edge research and
development. Our software development work centers on our VisualCommander

http://www.psatellite.com/vc/index.php

product.

Our iPhone products include ChessNotePad and the soon to be released
SpaceDefense game.

http://www.psatellite.com/iphone/iphone.php

Requirements:

- Strong working knowledge of Cocoa development and related technologies
including Core Data
- Objective-C and C/C++ experience, especially in Mac OS X and UNIX environments
- OpenGL programming
- BS or equivalent in computer science
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to accomplish tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- US citizen or permanent resident

Desirable:

- Strong mathematical background
- Java, WebLogic, Axis
- iPhone development experience
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Experience managing small groups of software engineers

Princeton Satellite Systems has offices in Minneapolis, MN and Plainsboro, NJ.
A remote location (working at home) is possible although not preferred. Please
specify your location preference, or if you have none, when responding.

Princeton Satellite Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v. We
offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including membership in a
technical society, 401(k) and health/life/disability insurance. We pride
ourselves on offering flexibility: employees are paid hourly and can work those
hours at any time, although some should be during regular business hours. The
nominal workweek is 40 hours and the minimum work week for health and
disability benefits is 30 hours. Part-time may be an option for any job, please
inquire if you are interested!

Email resumes to Michael Paluszek, m...@psatellite.com.

Michael Paluszek
President