Hi everone,

I am using a vertical NSRuler with my CustomView-inside-ScrollView set up. I read every piece of documentation there is (guides, reference) and searched the list archives and google but couldn't find anything to help me customize my rulers to be associated with data that does not scale linearly. I mean, I need to build a frequency ruler that shows hash marks at logarithmic increments and (apparently) 'registerUnitName:' won't do the trick, as it seems to perform a constant linear conversion between my unit and postscript points.

- Is it possible to somehow inform NSRuler that it needs to increment the maks at log2(y) instead conversionFactor (y)?
- Do i need to draw the ruler and control its behaviour myself?

Thanks in advance for any tips.