Hi all,

I have a situation where I present a sheet dialog. The sheet asks the user for
some input values to perform a "polar duplicate" of a graphic object in the
underlying document (number of copies, rotation increment, etc). One of the
parameters is the centre point, and I figure a nice way to allow the user to
set this is to allow them simply to click in the document which enters the
value of that point into the dialog's text fields.

The problem is of course, how to do this while the sheet is showing, since it
grabs all the events. It would be acceptable (and probably necessary) to have a
special mode a bit like Color Panel's sampling click mode for doing  this.

Just looking for inspiration on an approach to take...

--Graham