On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Mike Abdullah <cocoa...@mikeabdullah.net> wrote:
> Have you run the static analyser?
Yes - "Other C Flags" are '-g3 -Wall -Wextra' (maximum GCC analysis),
and Clang is On.

> Have you tested using the Zombies Instrument?
I believe so. The executable's environment is "NSZombieEnable = YES"
and "NSAutoreleaseFreedObjectCheckEnabled = YES".

How do experienced folks layout their interfaces? Is Interface Builder
used? I seem to recall Mark and LeMarche stating that Apple recommends
IB. But I seem to be having chronic problems with it (3.2.5 and
3.2.6).