I want to have an NSTableView controlled by an NSArrayController using an
NSArray data source. In one of the columns I want to display one of several
images. The choice of image will be based on an integer value in one of the
fields of the array.

What is the best or most recommended way to do this?

Should I add to my NSArray object a field for an NSImage field (with
getter/setter) and automatically load the image into the NSArray object, and
then use that the getter for the NSImage as the key in the NSArrayController?

Should I subclass NSTableColumn and override
        -dataCellForRow:?

Should I use a delegate for the NSTableView and override
        -tableView:dataCellForTableColumn:row:?

Can I even use a custom NSTableColumn or NSTableView delegate with a table
controlled by an NSArrayController?

Thanks,

Todd