On Apr 19, 2011, at 3:09 PM, Dave DeLong wrote:

> Or just add a method on your data object that vends the appropriate image
> based on its own properties, and then just bind to that method name as the
> Model Key Path.  (this is much simpler than the value transformer)

For an experiment I have implemented two columns, one doing it each way. Right
now I'm just showing a green circle for even numbers and a red circle for odd
numbers.

Both work, but for some reason the circle images using the transformer don't
quite look right, like they are duller or something. Maybe a reduced opacity.
But I am returning a pointer to the same image. Weird.

Any idea why a column with a transformer has duller images?

On a different (but maybe related) note, in MyController +initialize is getting
called twice even though I have one instance of MyController. This is where I
register my transformer.

Any idea why +initialize is being called twice?

Thanks,

Todd