Hi all,

I have a table view with all columns bound to keys of an NSArrayController. The array controller implements some data source methods, mainly for drag and drop support.
One of the columns uses an NSImageCell to display 32 x 32 icons.

Scrolling the table view vertically gets very slow if the icons's column is within the table view's visible portion. Surprisingly, it gets a lot faster if I implement - tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row: in the data source (= the array controller). - tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row: returns the value for the corresponding key, which is exactly the same key as used by the bindings.

The table view doesn't show this behaviour for its other columns which use the default data cell (NSTextFieldCell).

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Nice weekend to everybody,
Peter