Ok, so I have the segmented control working in terms of changing the views. But
then issue I am having is getting the the table views to load with their own
data based on the selected seg (like the view on Apple's iPhone Apple Store app
after you've search for a store. I have a Tab Bar too.). I already have the
model (using Core Data) for the view but I'm having some issues trying to
figure out how to connect the dots. I found a few different ways online but
nothing really works. Does anybody have any ideas how to do this?

Thanks,