On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:31 PM, R4EE <r4eem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A very large THANK YOU to all that took the time to help.  I'm a
> beginner and just discovered the svn command in terminal.  That did
> the trick!

You will do yourself a great service to learn about revision control
now rather than later. Subversion (aka svn), git, Mercurial (aka hg),
whatever you want to use. It's standard practice in the industry to
keep code in revision control, and will almost certainly save your
butt countless times.

--Kyle Sluder