Hi Pablo,

Why would NSOperation be a better solution than say, NSURLConnection? I can
call NSURLConnection several times (performing different actions) and have each
delegate be invoked appropriately while maintaining some level of concurrency.
It seems that adding NSOperation would add an extra level of complexity in this
case, no?  In any case, it's an implementation detail. What I still wonder is
what would simplify the API from the developer's point of view.

Thanks!

-- Tito