On May 24, 2011, at 11:05 AM, Tito Ciuro wrote:

> I thought about adding blocks, but I would like to support older iPhones if
> possible. Blocks were introduced in iOS 4, correct?

Yes, they're new in iOS 4, but like Pablo said, iOS 4 runs on a 3G. (And most
of us 3G users got suckered into downgrading to 4 from v3. [Don't get me
started.]) I did a tiny bit of Googling, and it looks like 90+% of users are on
iOS 4, as of a few months ago. By the time your app is finished and goes
through the ages-long approval process to get into the store, it'll be near
100% anyway, ;-)  and blocks really will make this a lot simpler than any other
method I can think of.

--
Seth Willits