Cocoa list
I want to port a System 9 tutorial to an OSX using Cocoa. This tutorial
consists of a series of units, each in turn consisting of a series of short RTF
text panels that appear in relation to animated drawing sequences in a separate
window when the user clicks a button. The RTF text originally was stored in
ResEdit text resources with each called when appropriate. There is NO user
editing of the text panels.
Is there an equivalent way of doing this with OS X in a Cocoa app?
Would it be better to use NSTextStorage/NSText view approach or  CoreData
methods? There are about 30 text units, each about 2-4 kbytes each. I have RFT
TextEdit files of each panel.
Thanks......
Robert