Hi again,

I have used the delegate method
tableView:toolTipForCell:rect:tableColumn:row:mouseLocation: and it's working
fine except on first try.  So for example I click a button which launches a
panel with my tableview and I move my mouse to hover over a cell and no
tooltip.  Now if I scroll down a bit inside my tableview and try again it
works.  Even if I go back to the original cell it works.  Just not on first
try.  What could be causing this issue any thoughts?  Thanks!