From: "Rick C." <rickcort...@gmail.com>
To: "Cocoa-Dev User list" <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:07:35 AM
Subject: tooltips not firing on first try

Hi again,

I have used the delegate method
tableView:toolTipForCell:rect:tableColumn:row:mouseLocation: and it's working
fine except on first try.  So for example I click a button which launches a
panel with my tableview and I move my mouse to hover over a cell and no
tooltip.  Now if I scroll down a bit inside my tableview and try again it
works.  Even if I go back to the original cell it works.  Just not on first
try.  What could be causing this issue any thoughts?  Thanks!

http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/lrucker%40vmware.com

This email sent to lruc...@vmware.com