Can anyone give me some guidance on adding a button w/ image to a
tableview using bindings.  I've had good luck adding buttons to a
tableview by dropping in a button cell.  But adding the image is
giving me some problems.  The image will be retrieved from the object
represented on the row of the tableview.  I'm populating the content
array and tableview via an arrayController.

thanks