Is there any way to put the NSComparator pointers into Dictionary? I have
tried put NSValue using [NSValue valueWithPointer:] , but giving me nil in
get operation.

Apparao Mulpuri

This email is sent for and on behalf of Ivy Comptech Private Limited. Ivy
Comptech Private Limited is a limited liability company.

This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged
and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error,
please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email
completely from your system.
Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender.  This communication is
not intended to form a binding contract on behalf of Ivy Comptech Private
Limited unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any
actions taken on the basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.

Registered office:
Ivy Comptech Private Limited, Cyber Spazio, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad 500 033, Andhra Pradesh, India. Registered number: 37994. Registered
in India. A list of members' names is available for inspection at the
registered office.