Sorry about that no I'm on Mac OS I was just sending the email from my iPhone
:-)

Ok I double-checked and I think I am getting the same results as you are.  But
iconForFile does not modify the Last Opened date that shows in Finder.  So the
question is how do I get that besides using the spotlight metadata?