I'm trying a lot to make the NSTableView + NSView but I just can't make it
work... I don't know the way to go, I was reading this doc here:
http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/TableView/ViewBasedTables/ViewBasedTables.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/10000026i-CH15-SW2

But it don't explains too much... I created an xib file for my view, but I
don't know how to load it to be cell of the view... The doc says to use a
CustomView component inside cell, I dropped one, but I can't see how to link
it with my xib. You have any good tutorial about it guys?
---
Wilker LĂșcio
http://about.me/wilkerlucio/bio
Kajabi Consultant