Sorry guys, my bad...

I tried to create a View Controller class by extending from NSView instead
of NSViewController...

Now its running fine :)

Just one last question, I'm using a table with a single column, how I make
this column fill 100% of table and follow the table size (in case of table
growl or reduce)?
---
Wilker LĂșcio
http://about.me/wilkerlucio/bio