*Bump*
Just following up to see if anybody knows the answer to my question. Anybody?

****
Howdy folks,

I am looking to add a new Keychain for an app that I am building. I noticed that in Keychain Access and in the system dialog boxes, the three special keychains "login", "System", and "System Roots" have localized names. In Japanese, for example, these keychains get named "ロ グイン", "システム", and "システムルート", respectively. When prompted to access one of these keychains from another app, a system dialog box pops up with these appropriate, localized names. The keychain files themselves however remain the same: "~/Library/Keychains/login.keychain" and "/Library/Keychains/System.keychain".

Does anybody know how the display names for these keychains are localized, and how I can use this behavior for another keychain?

Thanks,

Sean