I have a window that contains an NSTextField instance.  When the textfield
contains text, I can select it with a single click.  I want to preserve that
behavior.  When I click (mouseDown) and hold, the cursor changes to an arrow
and drag-and-drop (d&d) is initiated.  I want to disable this behavior.

I don't know enough about the internals of how d&d is implemented, can some one
give me a clue about how to disable this second behavior?

-Michael