I have an NSTableView in a scrollview, and on Lion it's now smearing all of the
drawing when scrolling:
http://sethwillits.com/temp/upshot/upshot_nHnDbrLB.jpg

Some things to note:

A) This doesn't happen on Snow Leopard
B) Yes, I am using a custom cell in the table view, but using a standard
NSTextFieldCell has the same problem
C) [[tableView enclosingScrollView] setCopiesOnScroll:NO]  "fixes" it
D) copiesOnScroll is YES on Snow Leopard
E) For some reason it seems to only happen when scrolling new rows in from the
top (scrolling up)

Any ideas? I'm really stumped on why this is broken all of a sudden.

--
Seth Willits