On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Quincey Morris <
quinceymor...@rivergatesoftware.com> wrote:

> a. What version of iOS did this fail on?

The 4.3 simulator (running on Snow Leopard, Xcode 4.0.2).

> b. Can you assert that the receiver of the 'replaceā€¦' method is not nil?
> (If it was nil, the method call would behave exactly as you describe.)

Good thing to check, but since it's returning YES for the -fileExistsAtPath:
calls, and works in some of the other cases, I doubt that the NSFileManager
is nil.

> c. Can you show us the actual line of code that does the replacement?

I'll post my code when I get in to the office. (I got about this far before
I had to leave last night.)

Sixten