Hello All!

        I am trying to port my app from Xcode 3.5 to Lion 4.1.   I can't get a
clean compile.   I keep getting the following error:

clang: error: no such file or directory:
'/Volumes/Volume/proSEOLion/proSEO/proSEO/proSEO-Prefix.pch'
clang: error: no input files
Command /Developer/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1

I've checked the PCH settings in the Linker Section of the Target.   Nothing is
out of the ordinary.   Can you suggest why this is happening?

Thanks,

Bruce