On Aug 29, 2011, at 11:04 PM, Bruce Cresanta wrote:

> clang: error: no such file or directory:
> '/Volumes/Volume/proSEOLion/proSEO/proSEO/proSEO-Prefix.pch'
> clang: error: no input files
> Command /Developer/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1

Is there such a file at that path? If not, what is the actual path to your .pch
file?

> I've checked the PCH settings in the Linker Section of the Target.   Nothing
> is out of the ordinary.   Can you suggest why this is happening?

Um, the PCH settings are in the compiler section, not linker. And since clearly
something _is_ out of the ordinary, it would help if you told us what they are
set to :)

I’m guessing that the relative path to your .pch file is specified incorrectly
in the target settings; there’s probably one too many “proSEO/“ in it.