Thanks for the reply . Is there a way to set an error or warning for use of
deprecated API  during compilation ?

Thanks
Rajendran P

On 9/1/11 10:31 AM, "KappA" <rejek...@gmail.com> wrote:

I never said I was using the "mnemonic" feature... just using it for setting
plain text. Is that what you are curious to see?

Kappa

This email sent to rpich...@juniper.net