Hi,

I've been struggling trying to set a viewcontroller (loaded by its own nib) as
the delegate of another (main) viewcontroller's view in IB, while at the same
time avoiding  'awakefromnib' being called twice on the former viewcontroller
object, because of it being part of the latter viewcontroller's nib. I haven't
succeeded so far, so I finally decided to use code. But, I'm still wondering if
this is at all possible using IB. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Luc Van Bogaert